How Do I Order?
How to Place a Delivery order online:
We’re proud to offer the most affordable rates in the city. We’ll never markup prices on menu items. What you pay in the restaurant is what you pay with us.
- 15% service charge on your food bill.
- The Minimum service charge is $4.99 to regular delivery areas and $5.99 to extended delivery areas.
- The Maximum delivery charge is $30.00 for all areas.
- There is a 4% processing fee on non cash orders.
- We're usually running coupon and promo codes for discounts. Join out mailing list or follow us on Twitter to take advantage!
Returning Customers: Enter your email login and password to get started.
- Enter your address and zip code in the pronpt box, then click "Find Me Food".
- Choose the restaurant you’d like to order from.
- Choose the time you'd like your food delivered. Can choose "ASAP" (within 60 minutes) or select a specific future time you'd like your order delivered. Please note some ASAP times may not be available and you will be forrced to choose the earliest available time based on that restaurant's hours of operation.
- Select the food items and quantities. Enter any special requests in the “Comments for Item” section.
- Items may be erased and changed until ready for completion. Once you've reviewed your order and are ready to proceed, click on the “Check Out” tab.
- You will then be redirected to enter a password to save for easy future logins or may checkout as a "guest" for one time ordering only.
- Choose your payment method. We accept cash on delivery, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Credit Card payments are subject to 4% surcharge.
- Enter coupon code (if applicable)
- Add driver’s gratuity (percentage or flat rate)
- Click “Place Order”
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided.
For any last minute requests or updates please call us 412-709-6959.
Remember, once an order is placed with a restaurant it may not be cancelled.
How to Get Delivery from Multiple Restaurants:
**Multi-Restaurant Delivery Orders must be placed separately for each restaurant as explained in the How to Place a Delivery Order Online.
Place your order as you would any single delivery. Before you go to "Checkout", please selcet "Multi-Restaurant Delivery" from the "Miscellaneous" tab at the bottom of the restaurant's menu. Please specify the different amount of restaurants you are ordering from. Then proceed to “Check Out” and payment. Your orders will not be placed with restaurants until we have received all “Parts” so as to ensure that your Multi-Restaurant Delivery is timed accordingly and arrives fresh.
How to Place Advanced Orders:
Coordinating an important business meeting? Planning a Steelers party? Or just want to have a nice dinner with the family? We’ve got you covered! Happy Bellies offers a stress-free way to accommodate all of your dinning needs.
Orders can be placed hours, days, or even weeks in advance. This is a great way to guarantee your food arrives when you need it. All we ask is for you to indicate a 15 minute window for our driver. You can place an advanced order through one of our friendly operators or online.
Happy Bellies handles Advanced Orders with extreme care. We will stay in contact with restaurants and customers to make sure your order is ready and delivered fresh within the time frame you specify.
When placing an Advanced Order online, follow these easy steps:
Once you login go to the top right of the page and select the date and time of your order. The restaurants shown are the ones available for that specific date and time. If you do not see a restaurant available for your specific date or time it may be because that specific restaurant is closed during those hours. Please don't hesitate to call as we may be able to accomodate your needs.
Once an order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation. If there any any questions or concerns, somebody will contact you immediately.
Payments will not be processed until the day of the order. If any changes need to be made before the delivery date and time selected, please call us at 412-709-6959.
For morning deliveries, Happy Bellies may need to place your Advanced Order with the restaurant the night before (depending on the size and quantity). Any changes must be made by the day or night prior to delivery date.
How to Place a Delivery from Multiple Restaurants as an Advanced Order?
Please call (412) 709 6959.
How to Order a Gift Certificate:
Give the perfect gift to make any belly happy!
Want to order a Happy Bellies Gift Certificate for friends, family, or co-workers?
Happy Bellies Gift Certificates can be placed for any amount via credit card over the phone, in person, or conveniently online using the Gift Certificats link. Gift Certificates never expire and can be used whenever convenient for the recipient.
Please call us @ (412) 709-6959 or stop by our Happy Bellies office at 5302 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201.
Please provide the following information:
- Recipient’s Name and valid Phone #
- Recipient’s Address (make sure it is in our delivery area)
- Special Message for Recipient
- Date of Requested Drop-off to recipient
- Sender’s Names
- Purchaser Name and Phone #, payment method, address (if receipt requested)
Gift Certificates will be delivered with the following:
- Personalized Gift Receipt (including the personalized message and amount purchased)
- Happy Bellies’ Dining Magazine
- Instructions of How to Use your Happy Bellies Gift Certificate
- Auto-generated Gift Certificate Code to be provided at checkout for the recipient.
When you order a Gift Certificates, you are purchasing it tax free and are not subject to service charges or surcharges. The amount purchased will equal the amount you are charged. Gift Certificates purchased through Happy Bellies are only valid through Happy Bellies deliveries. Gift Certificate balances will subtract from the subtotal and any balance not used will remain until it reaches $0.00. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash.